Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro Seishin... xane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xane

xane

Kuro Seishin... xane Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Seishin... xane   Kuro Seishin... xane EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am

name:Kuro Seishin

Element: dark/physic

sealed state description: a regular katana it hilt is a square but the insides are cut out and hilt is colored dark blue the blade his a bit longer then a few.

shikai description: the blade grows black and it separates into another one and they both gain a serrated edge for cutting...and the curve is more along the lines of a scimitar

shikai summoning chant: Rip through the world, Twin Kuro Seishin

bankai description: the blade can be transport telepathically and nothing else changes except when the farther the weapons go out the weaker and more delay the reaction is.
looks same as sealed, but the blade is dark purple

powers

all forms
to hold zanpaktou within my body and call it to me whenever it is needed.

sealed
None

shikai
Physic blast: can fire a physic blast outward to knock a opponent back causing almost no damage.

mind reading: can read the other persons thought but if he says them to the other person he loses what the ability for the rest of that match or meeting

sight seeing: allows me to see what will likely occur in the future but the predictions can be wrong

Progression: physical capabilities are enhanced

bankai
Physic blast: fires physic blast knocking opponent back, causing more damage than Shikai.

Mental grasp: being able to control my Zanpaktou with my mind keeping my hands free, this is always in effect unless told otherwise

phonic arts: allows me to silently summon a kidou, as powerful as if chanted, but it takes large energies to consume at first but later it decreases on the toll of the body (have to say the name of the kidou that is being used)

Restoration: once Bankai is activated restores some power to self and allies near by (this can only be used once per fight/day)
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Kuro Seishin... xane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Seishin... xane   Kuro Seishin... xane EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:43 am

approved but I am going to delete your old one or you are going to have to shatter it during a battle..
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net

Kuro Seishin... xane
Page 1 of 1