Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohan

Rohan

Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard Empty
PostSubject: Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard   Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 am

Name:Rohan Shiba

Race: Shinigami

Mask:Vizard

Accessories:

Personality:quite,shy,doesn't do much and laid back.

Character Description:Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard 11746918453051
Rohan has a bandage under his right eye on his cheek. Has a jacket that has 03 on it and one sleeve long and the other cut off all the way. And just normal baggy pants. and sneakers.

Background Information:Son of Kaien Shiba, Rohan was just 8 when he heard the noise about his father and mothers death. So he then became a soul reaper killing hollows. As the more he killed the more his father's vengeance went away. Until one night him and his friend had been on duty to watch the gate for any trespassing until a man he couldn't see his face he was just covered. As in one slash my friend stood still as a drips of blood started to drop from the invisible cut until you could see it. I took him to the doctors to figure out what was wrong with him they tried there best but they couldn't revive him. It was my judgement time and they said that the cut was the same size sword i had and accused me of killing him because i had blood on my zanpoktou. I former soul reaper was said to have killed one of the squad captains and also my best friend. And was suppose to be taken out of the soul society for safety reasons. And one day a group of hollows came and were hitting me and cutting me as if i was just a toy. I then jumped and punched and kicked them and gave it all i had. Until the vizards came with there masks coming and killing the hollows as i just passed out and saw them falling as my eyes closed. And I then noticed one was telling me to wake up, when i had woken up they told me about were i was and then asked me why i was out alone with a un-repaired zanpoktou. And i told them my story as they put me through a series of courses to help me become stronger and for me to become a vizard.

Last edited by Rohan on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard   Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

okay explain more on the history and explain your mask and what it does please....
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Rohan

Rohan

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard   Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:05 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard   Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard   Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohan Hoshigaki Vizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Main Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: