Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*sigh* Good to be back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aquaneos43

*sigh* Good to be back Empty
PostSubject: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 am

Name: Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Race: Shinigami

Mask: N/A

Accessories: zanpakuto

Personality: Tōshirō Hitsugaya is very young by Soul Society standards. Born in Rukongai, [3] he became the youngest ever to reach captain rank.[3] Thus, he is called a "boy genius" or a "child prodigy" by many. Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto, although he can sometimes be short-tempered and irritable. Despite their personality differences, he and Matsumoto seem to be very close. Hitsugaya is shown to also be easily irked by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, as shown when he led a team of Soul Reapers into Ichigo Kurosaki's school. He hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child, evident in a filler episode when he meets Ichigo's sister, Karin, who pats him over the head further angering him. [4] This is also shown more in the omake chapters, where he is repeatedly mistaken for a child, much to his annoyance.

Hitsugaya's intuition is extremely sharp, and he is the first person to correctly suspect Gin Ichimaru of foul play, though he understandably did not suspect Sōsuke Aizen of the same. He is very protective of Momo Hinamori, due to the fact that they were old childhood friends, promising to kill those who harm her.

A running gag is Hitsugaya getting annoyed when anyone refers to him by anything other than his title, Captain Hitsugaya. Hinamori has called him by "Tōshirō," ("Hitsugaya-kun" in the Japanese manga and anime) and both she and Ukitake have occasionally used "Little Shiro" (シロちゃん Shiro-chan) — a nickname meaning "Whitey" (Snowy in the English manga) in reference to his hair — in both cases without repercussion, however.[2] In the Shinigami Golden Picture Book sketches (omakes found at the end of episodes of Bleach), Jūshirō Ukitake comically gives Hitsugaya candy and other food because "Jūshirō" and "Tōshirō" sound similar and because they both have white hair, making them both "Shiro-chan."

Character Description: Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto, although he can sometimes be short-tempered and irritable. He hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child, evident in a filler episode when he meets Ichigo's sister, Karin, who pats him over the head further angering him. Hitsugaya's intuition is extremely sharp. A running gag is Hitsugaya getting annoyed when anyone refers to him by anything other than his title, Captain Hitsugaya.

Background Information: Hitsugaya's early life was spent in Junrinan, District 1 of Rukongai. There he lived with his grandmother and Momo Hinamori. As a child, Hitsugaya had an icy demeanor that estranged himself from others, with the exception of his grandmother and Hinamori. The three were very close, and Hitsugaya was irritated when Hinamori left to join the Soul Reaper academy. Throughout his childhood, he was always aware of what seemed to be an icy presence within himself and had continuous dreams about a plane of ice. Five years after Hinamori's departure, Hitsugaya encountered Rangiku Matsumoto, then a normal, unranked Soul Reaper, in a marketplace, when she stood up to a merchant who left his change on the counter, rather than handing it to him.

That night, Hitsugaya dreamt again of the icy plain and finally met Hyōrinmaru for the first time, though he could not hear the spirit's name. He woke up to find Rangiku admonishing him for not being able to control his power, which had been freezing his grandmother. She told him that power like his needed to be controlled, and convinced him to become a Soul Reaper.[2] With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he entered the Soul Reaper academy in spite of his age and became known as a prodigy, quickly ascending to captain of the 10th Division, ironically making him Rangiku's superior.

Good to be back guys and you know how much of a toushiro fan I am Soren. So if the rules say I can't be him then i'll try to make a different charatcer(seriously I suck at making characters so I've been using toushiro for about 4 years).
Good to be back and can ya let me slide with toushiro? He's like my favourite of all time. And I did research on him(wikipedia).
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

yay I have a brother
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 pm

First off Ryuu stop changing your characters name...and then approved >.<
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
aquaneos43

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:59 pm

brother?!?!? O.o

so that's a yes soren?
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* Good to be back   *sigh* Good to be back Empty

Back to top Go down

*sigh* Good to be back
Page 1 of 1