Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sieraku's appearance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

"Hmmm" Ken puts his hand on his chin and looks up. "Come to think of it, I dont even know. I always kind of thought that i would get captain commander, but i never had a back up squad." Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm

"But you never know Soren mght die and you can get the position that you need...."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

" No, ill try not to think about things like that, its bad luck you know" Ken taps his foot repeatedly. "I got it, im going to join the 13th squad"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm

"Ah utiakes old squad that sound be interesting...and well you never know what the future might hold....right?" *Sieraku taps his foot and waits for the enrgy that he had been waiting for*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 am

"Yeah well hes my idol, ive read all about him in the books, one of the only shinigami that shikai is two swords, just like me." Ken laughed
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 am

"Well I am glad that he is your idol so tell me how is the hollows are coming along?" *The black zanpaktou begins to waste away into nothing as he says this*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieraku's appearance   Sieraku's appearance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieraku's appearance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: Sokyoku Hill-
Jump to: