Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt For The Unknown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

Natsukii

Hunt For The Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Natsuki wandered around the school's campus in search for the Unknown Hollow " Hmm , I wonder where this Guy could be " As she walk walking past the class rooms she sees somone walk past a window frightened she begins to walk faster .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Outside a man with blonde hair a green robe and a green and white hat sits on a bench playing a guitar as people hand him money and he smiles* Thank you thank you*He gives a goofy smile
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Ken, in his gigai form, has been authorized to patrol the town of Karakura. "Man, i hate going to the real world, its such a pain" Ken walks through the halls and notices someone familer. "Hey i know her, i ve seen her in soul socitey." Ken goes to run after her
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 pm

" Oh hello Sir.. " Natsuki smiles at the unknown man , as she checks her pockets for extra change she notices something strange about this man " Uhm I have 100 yen , Great " She Slips the Money In side his case . As she notices a Man run up to her she stops and waits .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:16 pm

He smiles*Thank you thank you.....Your cute for a shinigami*The blonde man chuckles*The name is Urahara Kisuke, yours miss....?*He smiles as he continues to play
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Ken catches up to the woman and stops, as he pants. "Hello *pants* there" Ken stands up and smiles. "I know you, i saw you fight with Soren. Are you here on soul society bussiness?"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 pm

" Oh yes ! I am on a mission to hunt down a unknown hollow " Natsuki suddenly has a suprised look on her face " K...Ki...Kisuke " She Slowly turns to the suspicious Man PLaying a guitar .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

"Urahara Kisuke?" Ken also turns toward the man. "Why does that name sound familer?"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

He smiles*I am an ex-captian of the twelfth division*He smiles and puts his guitar in his case as he looks at you two*So.....Why are you looking for said hollow?
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 pm

"Yes thats where you are from, you left soul society to take refuge in the real world." ken then looks at the woman. "Shes looking for a hollow, but since im patrolled to this sector, i guess i am too."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

He thinks to himself I'll have to watch them....there names might be useful..... then he smiles*Well maybe I can help?
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 pm

" Kisuke... Hmm , there was a file on Kisuke , it said he was attacked by an un named hollow ... " Natsuki looks at him " Is That true Sir Kisuke ? "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:44 pm

He nods*Yes, he nearly got me too, the coward tends to attack people using surprise attacks
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Natsuki suprised , she then remarks " Hmm ? I thought you were asleep , How did you know it was a he ? " Natsuki Becoming evenmore suspicious Clenches the lower part of her Skirt .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 pm

He chuckles*Don't really know if it was a guy I know he attacked in the form of some quincy boy, beat me up pretty bad*he chuckles*And as to me being asleep, I was, but apparently he was new with the body, he missed on the first shot*He smiles*I could help search for ya, work is slow
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

" Why not , Ill help you up . " Natsuki reaches for him , as she looks over too the other shinigami .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 pm

He smiles as he takes off his hat and bows*Thank you, Lets try the city kids, follow me*He walks calmly while twirling his cane*Hmm hm hm....
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:01 pm

OOC : Lets just say king is with us LOL

IC : Natsuki Walks a Few Feet To the Side of Urahara Closer to the Other Shinigami , As She Hastens Her Speed " So Where Exactly are we headed "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm

He nods*Whenever it isn't doing anything it tends to hang out in quiet places, we'll try the graveyard first.....(I'll make a topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For The Unknown   Hunt For The Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt For The Unknown
Page 1 of 1