Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urahara???? Or not????

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Urahara???? Or not???? Empty
PostSubject: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Urahara walks into the graveyard and begins to wander about as he humms and swings his cane back and forth*Hmmm...... where oh where could that mean hollow be...oh where oh where could he be.....
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Natsuki smirks " Maybe He is Really close ? " Natsuki looks over too Urahara . " Hmm Don't you think so ? "
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 pm

He smiles at you but suddenly his cane transforms into a sword and three red waves are sent at you*I hope you understand......I have needed another body for a while*He laughs as a hollow mask forms over his face
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Natsuki smiles " I hope you understand that you will never get my name " Suddenly She appears behind him and Attempts to Punch him in the face .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

A red shield appears as he puts his sword in a defensive position and his mouth begins to glow along with both hands,his hair becoming more wild
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

"Hey Arrancar you had better take a step back or else I will have to interfere this time instead of letting you run!" *Sieraku stands there his blade pointing at the arrancar his eyes changing from purple to red*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 pm

The Arrancar says nothing as his shape changes, he becomes taller, his hair spikes and scars go all about him, he becomes like a giant as a different blade appears in his hand and bells appear in his hair*No holding back.....*His cero is released
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm

"very well...and I see that you stole Zakari's form as well..songbird blood wave!" *He slashes downward and a black and red wave slashes down towards you*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm

He smiles as he grabs his eye patch and the wave dissapates before it hits him and he smiles*Such a weak attack...will do nothing to me.....*He takes a step and suddenly the gravestones shake and his reitsu makes it harder to move
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

"Damn...I forgot how powerful his reatisu was...I guess i am going to have to use this early it is pathetic..." *Sieraku swipes his hand across his face and makes a firey black songbird mask appears over his face and his reatisu increases along with his speed he appears before you and slashes you*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Your blade hits his skin but does nothing*Hmph*He uses one hand to smack you away and he smiles*Your not that good of an opponent.....*His reitsu remains at its current level but you know he is holding alot back, considering his eyepatch is still on (I'ma wait for MayBelle to respond before posting again)
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:04 am

"Need some help?" Ken rushes in and takes out his sword. "Sorry about that, i was doing some training. So whats happening?" Ken looks at thee arancar and smirks. "Arancar eh? Fine then lets go"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 am

The fake Kenpachi smiles*Another weakling from the Soul Society.....*He smiles as he takes a step and releases some reitsu and the earth beneath you shakes*I am not limited from using my powers to the fullest extent
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Natsuki looks at the two shinigami " Well I guess i should help too " Natsuki jumps over the Hollow and Fires " Hado 4 Byakurai " The Lightning shoots from her index finger , as it Lingers Before Aiming to Hit The Fake Kenpachi
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 pm

He laughs as he boosts his Reitsu for a moment and it destroys the kidou*Heh....
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Natsuki looks at him oddly and claps " Wow , Well Done " Natsuki then Draws Her Sword And Glares At the hollow With Icy eyes " Kaihou , Ai No Kotonashi " The Sword Begins to Dissolve and Consumes her hand But Suddenly gets Absorbed and Creates Purple Symbols , On the Palms of Her Hand .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:45 pm

He smiles*Maybe it will get interesting then......*He puts a hand behind his back and prepares to fight
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 pm

" Hmm , Maybe it will.. " Natsuki looks at the hollow kindly , she then raises Her Arms " I Really dont want to have to kill you " Suddenly A Black Bow explodes from the Glowing symbol , and an Arrow slowly slips out from her Palm , as if it were sprouting from her hand .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

He smiles his yellow reitsu mixing with hollow reitsu and a quincy reitsu as he smiles*But can you beat me...now that I have added reitsu's to an already insane power
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

The Arrow Explodes with Purple Reiastu " Well , I'll try " Natsuki smiles Then The Arrow Soars At The UnNamed Hollow . Natsuki then flash steps above him firing Another Arrow This one Spinning Creating a Drilling Affect .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 pm

He smiles as he slashes the first arrow swiftly and he has his reitsu attack the arrow you shoot from behind then he goes to grab you
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 am

Natsuki looks at him from the corner of her eye . " Heh " Suddenly , The Bow dissapates from her hand , Then She Back Flips and Extends her right hand as A English Rapier shoots out of her hand as she attempts to stab him before he can grab her .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 am

His reitsu concentrates in that spot and stops the blade and he goes to grab you with the other hand
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 am

Suprised , She instantly flinches her left arm up and From it Explodes a Large Axe and she Swinge it Horizontally Across your Chest . Then She Flips back and Then the Rapier Formed into Lance And With Precision She Threw it At him .
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 am

The axe makes a sound like it scraped sold steel as it ran across his still undamaged skin and he catches the spear in his hand as he crushes it in his hand*Heh...is that all you got....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urahara???? Or not????   Urahara???? Or not???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Urahara???? Or not????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Graveyard-
Jump to: