Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special permission needed, for my character's weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Special permission needed, for my character's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Special permission needed, for my character's weapons   Special permission needed, for my character's weapons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

Spells
Dust Storm-This is a spell taught to him by his master that creates a storm of pure dust that blocks out the sun and tears things apart as though it were alive
Black Rain-Duster summons a giant cloud from another world that rains black needles of energy from the sky for a short amount of time
Dance of Pillars-This ability is a special spell that requires him to make a few quick movements but once done several pillars rise from the ground to follow his dance as he moves about caging or attacking his enemy at will, he must be dancing to use this ability
Astral Appearance-He appears wherever he wishes in an astral form invisible to non hollow beings this form cannot be killed and it cannot effect anything it is merely for observing
Point Shot-With a simple point of his finger he shoots blasts of energy at where he points and the amount of damage dealt depends how much of his mana is special

Kidou
Jikanteishi (Temporal Stasis) — Used along with Spatial Displacement. It is a spell that halts time in a specific area.
Kūkanten'i (Spatial Displacement) — Used with Temporal Stasis to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.

Zanpakto Abilities
Name-Gomensai
Shikai-Activates after saying Domo and when it activates it negates all currently active Kidou and it turns into a staff that seems indestructible and it seems to be able to cut although it has no edges
Abilities
Magic Trick-This ability utilizes his magic abilites and it creates an illusion of there being several hundreds of him that each seem to have there own free will
Air Slicer-The staff spins in his hand as air flys from him and strikes at his opponents from a very large range, can be used to create a tornado effect
Bankai-The staff transforms into a ring that stays on his finger that enhances his abilities tenfold as he gains control of the elements fire water and air
Abilities
Ring of Destrution:Water-He summons a giant tidal wave to flood everything
Ring of Discord-A hurricane forms with several Tornadoes within at as it rips apart the area
Ring of Wrath-An inferno engulfs the area burning anything it touches
Ring of Welder's bane-All metals in the area begin to melt except for his ring
Ring of Negation-This ring negates one single ability for the rest of the fight as long as Gomensai is in Bankai
Ring of Five Orders-This ability wraps five rings around a single opponent and takes control of them for as long as Duster is able to maintain Bankai, can only have one target.

Miscellaneous Abilities
Blood Siphon-This ability allows him to drain blood from his opponents
Metal Control-Allows him to control all forms of metal with little effort
Master Learner-Duster can learn anything that is possible for him if he studies the ability or tactic

Last edited by The Name Stealer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Special permission needed, for my character's weapons   Special permission needed, for my character's weapons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 am

For one the ability Ring of Negation I don't really like it least make that egates effect while still in bankai or something not shikai...and as for the kidou ehh...they are forbidden but as long as you do not over abuse them and have a short limit on the time one...then fine other then that I can handle. remember I am trying to keep this all in the limits of fair....
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Special permission needed, for my character's weapons   Special permission needed, for my character's weapons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 am

Kk Smile
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Special permission needed, for my character's weapons   Special permission needed, for my character's weapons EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 am

lol after those changes are made then approved
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special permission needed, for my character's weapons   Special permission needed, for my character's weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Special permission needed, for my character's weapons
Page 1 of 1