Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appearance of the fake Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Appearance of the fake Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

A dust storm kicks up as the area shakes and people cower as it touches down in the town square and a man lands in the center of it his cloak up and his hands covered in blood along with the rest of his body as he limps about the dust storm subsiding, the last the he remembers is being attacked by Zaraki Kenpachi...in a hollow form, could it be possible..... he shakes his head, he couldn't even hear the true name of his blade, this one had a different name,....Gomensai huh? it would have to do for now......the man falls on the ground as dust settles on his body*Mmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 am

*Sensing the reatisu around the Soren decides to look for the answer to the sudden fluxution when he sees the shinigami walks over to him and looks down on his bloody body* "Let me guess you got attacked as well?" *Soren offers to help him up*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:44 am

You find that this man wasn't normal for a shinigami, his reitsu was VERY different from anything you have ever felt, and even now you feel another type of energy all about him as you see his wounds slowly close*I was attacked....by.....some unnamed Hollow.....*He stands feebly as his eyes glow and all the dust dissapears into a bag he has in his robe
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

*Notices the reatisu change and begins to smile soren once returns his face to normal* "I see so you found the name stealer as well..." How come everyone else seems to find him when I am loooking for him but can't find a damn thing...
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

The man stands*Call me Duster...its what my old man called me anyways*His eyes stop glowing as his wounds close, but they still have odd coloration*Hmmmm.....what to do.....*His body glows and you realize his reitsu is also laced with not only the Nameless reitsu but with some special energy all its own
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 pm

"But your true name is it stolen?" *Soren looked at him and wondered what type of power he had* It can't be possible...that type of power....hmm I have got to be on my guard in case he turns into a enemy...
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 pm

He closes his eyes a moment and his body glows green and purple as the energy laces within his body and he begins to look as he should then he opens his eyes*I'm surprised it was a shinigami that saved me, haven't seen one of your kind in a while*He takes of his hood and looks about*Ambushing me in the desert...what a low blow....*He looks about and blinks*This is NOT Sunagakure.....where did the dust take me.......this must be around where that hollow is.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"A street in Karakura town is where you are located and yes our kind had a bit of a relapse....I feel tha tyou are bound like shinigami abut yet have some strange powers....your not normal..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

He smiles*Unlike you I am a solid being, I have never died and even now you can see my blade although I am completely solid, you see I am a magi that has learned many things, I was on my way to the nations of the nin when he attacked me.......well whatever then....its a bit of a pain but I guess I can hang around for a while.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

"...I see...well I guess you are in for the hunt on that hollow?"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 pm

He shakes his head*I have no reason to, it only stole my name, nothing of importance*He laughs, he is very laid back compared to that quincy*Plus it will teach me to be more careful....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:02 pm

"Welll it not only stole your name but it copied your powers as well it can take your form and what not access to your memories...that is why I figured..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:04 pm

He shrugs*I have no quarrel with the hollow, he was simply clever enough to get me while I was unaware
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well fine then...don't let it get to you then...oh well I really do not feel like trying to change your view..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appearance of the fake Shinigami   Appearance of the fake Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Appearance of the fake Shinigami
Page 1 of 1