Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duster's appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Duster's appearance Empty
PostSubject: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 pm

A portal opens at the academy and he looks about*Hmmmm......this is where shinigami train.....*He looks about looking at the young shinigami pass by, he knows he is drawing attention, but thats what he wants, he wants to study those that are here*So....what to do next....*As the young shinigami and the teacher notice him several of them head outside and look at him and he takes a bow*Call me Duster kiddies.....I'm here to study like any of you....*He smiles his purple and teal eyes shining in the light of the sun
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:21 pm

"Hmm you undoubtly beyond a students level of power....and I would ask what you doing here but that would be a insult to you now wouldn't it?" *Sieraku walks past you you could sense his inner hollow and laughes at the thought of you actually going to fight him*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Duster smirks as he watches him*Hmmm.....your related to Soren I'll presume....*He smiles his eyes glowing as he appears next to Sei walking with his his hood down*Heh.....nice Inner....wanna see mine?
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

"No as the vizard leader I would recommend you should not release it....and my relations with Soren does not matter now does it?" *Sieraku looks at you and senses you new inner hollow*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 pm

He smiles*Whatever.....*He begins to leave his reitsu and mana leaking from every pore of his body*Hmmm......
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:42 pm

"You have a purpose here...or are you just observing about what to do for your next move?" *Sieraku looks at you eyes glint in curiosity*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:45 pm

He smiles*I am debating....I could join the men I have tricked into giving me my power....I could help the hollows....I could do many things....*He laughs his eyes brilliant with light, and you feel his reitsu and mana leak more about the area and as it does plants and other things begin to grow from his unwilled energy
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 pm

"Enough...you have no reason here and if that is what you are thinking about I suggest you leave...because whether you join hollow or not you power is different from them....from any species we have known before..."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 pm

He smiles at you*There is a chance I join the shinigami....but whos to say....
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 pm

"Hmm if you do what squad are you going for...?"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 pm

He smiles*......Twelve*His eyes glimmer, and you know the reason, he plans to work in the information agency of the soul society
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 pm

"Very well...." *Sieraku begins to walk away*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 pm

He smiles his eyes more wild than they were already*Wanna train?
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 pm

"Hmm what makes you think I would want to train with you?"
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:24 pm

He smiles*You could see some of my power for future referance
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

"...future referance...grr I have no idea what you mean but fine I will accept your challenge..." *Sieraku turns around glares at you*
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 pm

He smiles*Choose the place of battle*He bows ready to follow you to the battlefield of your choice
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm

"Squad 1 training grounds...I hope you are ready....because I do not go easy on people...." *Sieraku smiles and vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duster's appearance   Duster's appearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Duster's appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy-
Jump to: