Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiet night out.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Rea walked into the bar, having the green jacket's hood up. She ignored everyone that was already in the building, and walked over to a table a bit far off from the others.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

Duster walks in in his teenage form, the smell of his energy filling the bar to those few spirits that could smell his scent, the scent like a sweet candy, laced with some other energy as his violet and teal eyes dull from his exhaustion of walking all night*Tender...just get me something to wake me up....*He sits at the bar quietly half asleep his messy long silver hair going past the seat he sat on
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am

She looked up at someone sitting at the bar. Rea could tell he was a bit ... 'different.' Although, she tried to ignore the nagging feeling.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 am

already sitting in a booth of the bar keeping powers low watching the two as they walked in "i know the one in green but whose that other guy im gonna have to be careful" almost keep all my power from slipping out.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am

He says nothing for a while then he looks at you, you can tell his reitsu is different from a shinigami's, and even in his material form he held a sword at his side*......Hello Bountou....
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am

Oh lovely, who ever this was made Rea go on edge. Although, she stayed silent, like always.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 am

The man takes his drink as the bartender gives it to him and says nothing, for some reason his reitsu and mana seemed to be bleeding from his pours as he stands and moves to the same table as you his necklace swaying calmly with his steps as he seems to be breathing very slowly and he sits in front of you*No need to fret...I am human....
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:14 am

not knowing what the two where talking about i released just enough power so that rea could tell i was near by, but not that she could tall where i was. masking my power once again to move closer to try and understand what the two where talking about never looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

"Although ... you know what I am." Rea spoke softy crossing her arms sitting back. Just then, she felt a follow of mana. 'Xane ... ?'
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 am

(As a quick thing, Duster is the only being on here with Mana, its his thing everyone else has reitsu)
He smiles*I have met many of your kind, I am friends with many bountou....my name is Duster, a Magi, what is yours?
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

(thanks for saying that 'now')
Rea nodded her head slowly. "Rea Shunki."
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

He nods* It is nice to meet you miss Rea....*His eyes glow with curiousity as he takes a sip of his drink in his half awake state, he seems rather casual about anything that happens about him, you think you could throw a glass at his head and he would just fall down and go to sleep
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:16 pm

now making it close enough to over hear the two talking i sit near them not looking at them directly but using the reflection off the windows to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Rea sat back in her seat. Pulling her hood down slightly. She touched the stone feather on her neck, looking around at people.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 pm

"is she going to summon her doll" sitting up switching sides on the table to look at them directly
Back to top Go down
Rea Shunki

Rea Shunki

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:00 pm

"Seen any other Bountous around Karakura?" Rea asked, seeing one person looking over at the two. Although she tried to ignore the person.
Back to top Go down
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

Duster shakes his head silently as he walks away*Not here.....*He silently walks out the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiet night out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet night out.   Quiet night out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet night out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Bars-
Jump to: