Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsukii

Natsukii

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) Empty
PostSubject: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Natsuki looks at the Darkness in the water . " Thanks for taking me here this is Far enough " Natsuki smiles assuringly at the Captain , who has been telling her that these waters are filled with Dangerous Creatures and Not Many Have Lived to Tell a Tale . " Oh Kay I guess this is Where i Head Off " Natsuki Took a Dive in the water with A Thin Body Suit and A Pull Over Hood That Made Her Look like she had no face nor Clothes on . As Natsuki Swam Around She Felt the Cool Schools Of Fish Hit her Body . Natsuki Then Made Her Way TO The Aqua Temple . Suddenly She Heard A Large Shout , It Sounded Like Sieraku . She Started To Dart To A Bright light In a Door , Suddenly All The WAter Dissapeared And She Large Columns Leading Down to A Large Hall With a Garden Of Beautiful Flowers . As She Looked Up The ceiling Was Filled With Water and Fishies Swam All Around . Down The Extremely Large Hall Way was An Extremely Large Pool Of Water , That Nearly Seemed Bottom Less . She Gazed at The Pool as She Saw A Luminous Glow .
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Natsuki Came Closer too The Pool Suddenly , The Water Shot Up And A Large MerMaid That Looks like this : http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/207/d/c/Queen_Siren_by_Varges.jpg Swam Out BUT BIGGER LIKE THE TAIL IS HUGE .
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 pm

SIREN : " Hello , Child , I Have Been WAiting For A Good Snack . Awwh To Bad Your Not A Man . " The Siren Flapped Her Tail Smiling . " But The Women Are Always Sweater , And Less Sweaty . " The Siren Suddenly Sent Blades Of Water At Natsuki From All Directions .
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Natsuki Suddenly FLipped Back , And Dodged Most The Cresent Shaped Blade , One Managed To Knick HEr Face . Natsuki Then Whispered " Rapier , Lance " Suddenly Her Hands GLowed , and She Summoned A Large Raper , And A Heavy Lance . Natsuki Began To Flash Step around The Siren , Almost Gliding . " I dont think its a good Thing To Touch The Water . She Then Spun the Lance Extremely Fast And Through it At The Siren .
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

*Sierakuruns in and his blade was in his hands* "MAYBELLE ARE YOU HERE?!" *Sieraku suddenly feels another presence unlike any shinigami and he smiles at it and pulls down his vizards mask which was a black pheonix shaped mask*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Ken follows Sieraku and sees a big mermaid type creature. "Ummm...What is that thing?" Ken put his already released sword at the creature
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Natsuki : Suddenly From the Side Natsuki Got Launched A Few Feet Away Infront of The ShiniGami . The Blood Splattered On the Floor . Suddenly Rush Of Water Came From Below Stopping , Soren and Ken From Intruding . Then NAtsuki Slowly Got Up Coughing blood . She Then Puts Her Hands Together As Her OriGinal Nodachi Forms , Along With That The Blade Becomes Pure Jet Back . And Her Eyes Turns COmpletely Red . Suddenly A Circle Goes ARound The Siren And Natsuki Yells Out Iron Maiden . From That And Iron Maiden Becomes Summoned Behind Siren Then Shuts . Following That Spears Enter Through the Holes Of The Iron Maiden
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Ken jumps into action and stnds next to Natsuki. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Siren : As He Tries To Do So The Wall Of Water Blocks Him From Going To Her . Natsuki Slowly looks up and Sees That The Siren Has Destroyed the Iron Maiden By Crushing With Water . " Pathetic ? So This Is Lieutenant Level SHinigami ... Hmm , At least You Made Me Get A Work Out before i Ate . " The Siren The Screamed And A Large Water Cero Flew At NAtsuki .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Ken did some hand motions and a giant hole appeared in the wall, making easy to go through. "NOOO" Ken flash steped infront of Natsukii and crouch down. "Water Shield" A shield appeared in front of both of them.
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 pm

The Water Shield The He Summoned Dissolved And He Got Caught By The Siren's Song . Natsuki glared " Noo . " Natsuki Then Shouted " Reina Tifore , Hakuren " Natuski Extended Her Hand Pointing Toward The Water , Suddenly A Blast of ARtic Destruction Hits Her Water Cero and Freezes It . Natsuki Put a Reina Tifore Around Ken and Whisperd " Movement Gone " Shackles and Binds Wrap ARround Ken Unabling Movement .
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Siren : The Siren BEgins To SIng , And Enters Ken's Mind " You Cannot Resist The Call Of THe Ocean . " The Siren Goes To Ken In the Form Of The Most Beautiful Woman To Him And Whispers In His Ear " Do you want me , Then Kill Natsuki . " Suddenly the Chains Arround Him Begin to Loosen .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 pm

"Yes Mistress" Ken breaks out of the chains, with blankless expression on his face. "Must kill Natsukii" Ken flash steps in front of Natsukii and attempts to stab her.
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Natsuki Lets It Stab Her , And Embraces Him . The Blood Drips Her DOwn Her Lips And She Coughs blood Out . " Reina Tifore , Sexy Beam " A Pink Circle forms ARound The Both OF Them And A Large Pink BLast Hits Ken .
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

*Sieraku holds out his zanpaktou* "Bankai Kuroi Shouka Fenniskusu!" *Sieraku reatisu expoldes in black fire and surrounds him and Maybelle and he says* "Maybelle stand back let me handle this...I don't not..know how you got in but BACK OFF..." *Sieraku stands there front his shoulder firey black pheonix wings come from his back and the tail is spilt into five long tail his black armor is almost on fire as well his zanpaktou compressed into a smaller blade and his mask is pure black* "Stay out of my way I am going full power on her!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Ken is it by the blast and is flown back a few feet off the ground. "Mistress it is done"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Siren : " What .. How Did That B*tch BReak My Song ,But , Oh Three Treats ? * Licks Lips * Hmmm The Long Haired One Actually Looks Very ... Hehehe " The Siren Sings To Sieraku " Come Little Soul , Ill Take The Away Into A Land Of ENchantment ." THe Music Surrounds Sieraku , Slowly Consuming him .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Ken shakes his head and goes over to Natsukii. "Mistress, Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm

*Different music plays louder and it sound like a pheonix screaming in different tones and sieraku seems unaffect but getting pissed off* "You really suck you know that you Betch...i am going to kill you musci makes everyone angry and whats better I can keep playing louder to drown out the sound of your face it you are dead life cero!" *Appears on the Siren and holds his hand on to the Sirens skin and begins to suck you your life force* "you see I steal life power from my oppenants and convert thier energy into my very own cero!"
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm

NAtsuki : " No Worries " Natsuki slowly Gets Up " As your Mistress , I Command you to become Normal " Natsuki Then Looked At Sieraku Seeing The Siren Being Attacked By A Life Absorbing techinique " NOOO ! "
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Siren : " HAHA , That Tickles , Hmm , That Move IS Useless , Im Immortal , You cannot Steal Life , When life is Infinite . " THe Siren Then Kisses Him and Slowly Sucks His Life Force . " Dont You Love This Feeling ? "
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Ken, unaware of what happened, has rage and anger suddenly building inside of him. "You hurt my mistress, and for that, the penalty is death." Kenrushes forward and yells to slice the siren's head
Back to top Go down
Natsukii

Natsukii

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Siren : " Get away , pathetic " THe Siren Flicked Her tail At Him " Get Away from ME ! " THe Siren Then Shot Flicked A Steel Spear at Ken .
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Ken at the last minute flash steps behind the siren. "Bakudo 61: Rikujōkōrō" Rods of lights surround the siren and subdue her
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

*Lets go of the cero blasting her away* "It is still a cero bitch....hmph pathetic...I told you I convert it into the power of the cero don't you listen?!" *Sieraku glares at the Siren his music playing louder raises his reaitsu* "Pheonix blood rain!" *the sky rain down darts a that expolde on contact*

OOC:Enough of this I am in this fight as well

battle order: Maybelle,ken, Siren, seiraku don't follow the order and get punished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )   Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for Nothing ( Aqua Temple )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next