Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:59 am

"Ugh......Soren just had to send me out here,a captin just to patroll this area.Why can't a unseated officer slay a hollow? So much extra work for me but oh well.If Soren knew I was skipping out on the job he'd do something to me himself" Ryuu patrols the area for hollows
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:09 am

The deserted street, the waving leaves rustling like the whispers of thousands of distorted whispers, the trees above watching the progress of the invisble one - they feel the presence in their very roots, nothing is lost to them. The ancient, crumbling infrastructure had been gradually replaced with new, small and cluttered apartments. This heavy suburben area was always filled with shrieking little children as they chased one another around with toy swords and folded paper pirate hats.
Not today.
The only shriek came from those not yet dead.

Violet wiped her mouth, a small smile tugging at the corner of her thin lips, her eyes burning with the hunger she had just satisfied, she stepped over the useless corpses staining the pathways, the dead slumped in their chairs just about to sit down to dinner. The hollow that the shinigami so deigned to protect the mortals against had just slipped through the security and now about a hundrd were dead for no cause but for dying.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am

Ryuu was overly stressed and somewhat fatigued by all the recent occurences going on in Seretei.Ryuu had his oynx black sword Okami in the sheathe feeling as if he did not need it.Ryuu's facial expression described his persona for the day exactly:Depressed,upset,and drowsy.Ryuu began to sigh and noticed something unerving about the area

"Most people in this particular area seem to have vanished,I guess Soren sent me here for a reason.Great that means extra work for me"

The enviroment was drenched in the smell of despair,fear,and sorrow.But worst of them all,was the smell of blood.Ryuu could tell that something unspeakable had been done

"A hollow? Of course,it's the only thing that could've done something like this" Ryuu didn't know what to think
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 am

The sky above, thugh minutes before holding the same air about it - the sweet, tantalising glimmer of spring sakura blossoms, or freshly mown grass - the light, bright and vibrancy of the blue had all but disappeared. Violet turned her back on the multiple victims of her infauation with death, though not due to nausea or sickness as it should have been attributed, but merely the convieniene of a natural staller of any idiot shinigami pursuing her. Looking up at the swirling, bulging, curling purple-black clouds above with a quick grin, she felt the first splatters of chiling rain run down her cheeks and land on her nose - refreshing, and dissolving a few splatters of ruby blood that so contrasted to her pale white skin and raven-like hair.
"Such lovely weather." she commented as she came to the mouth of the aleyway she had just killed the last living victim within - thunder growled around her like the crahing of a viscious and unforgiving sea. It reminded her of gunfire.
Almost as though the earth was angry at her actions, lightning struck a nearby tree, and the leaves sparked alight - burning a blazing fire that scorched the very air she raked into her lungs.

That was when she spotted the shinigami, and her menacing grin grew all the more wider.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Ryuu could sense the bloodlust of the presence that was lurking in the area,Ryuu flash stepped on to a high building to get a better visual of the area and to find what he was looking for.Ryuu saw clothes on the ground seperated from here humans they once kept warm and some people half eaten,the rest had been injured trying to escape what they couldn't see.Ryuu remembered Soren saying something about soul reapers he sent out to check the problem.Ryuu leaped from building to building only to find something to his dismay:Shinigami outfits were lying on the ground with swords scattered in diffrent directions.

"Th-these are shinigami clothes.How could a single hollow take out a dozen of armed shinigami?!"

Ryuu felt uncomfortable in his postion

"Okay hollow this game of cat and mouse is over....show yourself now!"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 am

"I'm an arrancar actually." came a voice that was sweet like honey but lethal like a poison dipped blade, it whispered in the breeze, making the shinigami tense - but even though he glanced around the hiding place of owner of the alluring and dangerous voice remained hidden. Carefully hidden, so much so that he could not elp but suspect a trap. A skin-crawling chuckle - it was like the laugh of the ghost of a child - tickled his ears.
"Though I do have a name. You know all hollows have names - you just deign to find out what they are..." the voice continued, tauntingly close yet out of reach.
Suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder, and as he spins around a diminuative, glowering girl comes into view. By her pale skin and the gaping hole in her chest where her heart used to be, the arrancar otherwise does not fit the usual monsterous description assume with mere hollows. Definetely human in appearance, and yet the malicious intent behind her eyes was too cold for any human to comprehed. "Surprise." she says, a bright smile of glistening teeth appearing on her pointed jaw. It fades, and her eyebrows raise, before she jumps back - too fast and far to pass off as normal - and something sharp flickes in the light of the sinking sun.
"My name is Violet. Remember that as I cut off each of your fingers seperately." she trills, eyes bright with mocking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:07 am

"Arrancar!?"

Ryuu jumped back and analyzed her to get a clear picture on her.Ryuu was shocked by this sudden appearance seeing that he knew the Arrancar race to be extinct.It was nothing he couldn't handle but seeing an appearance like this always meant something bad for soul reapers.Ryuu didn't recognize her to be an actual Espada,but that didn't mean she wouldn't pose a threat.A small cry came from a boy sitting by his parents who were dead.Ryuu looked at the boy and turned his attention back to the Arrancar Violet with dislike,dead silence then filled the air once more leaving the only thing to be heard is the boys cry for help.Ryuu placed his hand on the blade and was prepared to draw his blade just incase she tried to attack the boy.

"Your battle is with me Violet..The Captin of Sqaud 8 Ryuu Ichimaru"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 am

She sneered at him - her eyes flittering hungrily to the boy she deigned to finish, but her shoulders were tight and her daggers, clenched in her hands, were at the eady for anything. Light on her feet, she thought she could probably provoke him even more so with a malicious growl.
"You look worried shinigami trash, I can tell by the look in your eyes, settled behind that calm facade you use. It's worry, hate... loathing even. You know, I heard that fighting like that is bad. If I were a shinigami," she pulled a face, her tonue sticking out, and her nose wrinkling, evidense of how unlikely this was, "I wouldn't fight becasue I hated something, I'd fight because I believed in the elimination... wih my heart." she put a hand, dagger still in hand so when she laid her arm across the hole in her chest, the dagger stuck through to the other side. She laughed, and shook her head with always te infuriating smile in place.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Ryuu was worried but then stoppped and went back into his calm nature "Maybe it's time I REALLY introduce myself...........FORMER Captin of Sqaud 8 and leader of the Arrancar...Ryuu Hitsugaya"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm

*You feel a familar reatisu wafting about the area and you see a man standing in the shadows laughing* "You the leader...hmph....Don't make me laugh there is no way in hell you could ever lead those you cannot command after all I have seen her true power and it beyond you pathetic cocky ass attitude you stupid fool!" * The man reamain in the shadows almost meddling with them and kicking a dead corpse out of his way* "hahahaha long time no see Violet."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 am

"Kousen." Violet says with a slight nod, her eyes flickering across to him, and a smile is on her face again as she walks over to him - as though they were long time friends and not mere aquaintences but a few times. Stopping half way, she looks back at Ryuu with a surprised and as usual mocking undertone, "Leader? Well, you sure as hell aren't any leader of mine. I don't take orders from those such as yourself..." she mutters, and then paused - as she considered what she had said.
"Well, no one actually." she added. Turning back to glance at the shadowy soren, she asked, "What are yu doing here - meddling in my affairs?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Ryuu smirked "That's not a very good statement to make Arrancar.....And as for you Soren you just won't stop following me will you?" Ryuu said mockingly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 pm

"heheh Soren here I do not think so..." *Sieraku steps out and and has a twist smile upon his face and he ignores violet and looks towards Ryuu* "Hey shithead what makes you think you can suddenly take over a race whe n you don't have any of thier power and as for a look up to you I am a vizard aligning myself with the arrancar cause taking Soren onto my side slowly....but seriously shut your mouth and go jump off a bridge because your arrogance is pathetic having you as a leader would be a pain." *Sieraku then returns his focus to violet* "No but we have fought before and like I said before I wish to align myself with your kind do you except?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 am

"Accept, huh? What do you think this is, a club?" Violet spat in contempt, her eyes narrowed and her shoulders rigid in defense. First one, now two new comers, the potential of this turning into a fight was high... running a long fingered hand through her short inky hair, she glared across at Soren and Sieraku, before turning towards Ryuu at the last moment.
"I sriously don't know who you think you are pretending to be the leader - and maybe you are... but there is no way you'll earn my respect, especially doing what you're doing now." she said, her voice cutting and sharp, and her face read her desicion.
Addressing them all now, her voice rose, "I am friends of no one..." she made a mental correction.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:07 am

"I'm sorry to hear that.....Violet...Sieraku" Ryuu paused and looked away at the people who were half eaten and dead on the street.Ryuu then turned to look at them both,his eyes were frozen with intent as he began to open a portal and walked through without saying a word to them.Ryuu closed the portal and nothing was left of him accept a cold silence
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:15 am

*Sieraku smile twist even further and his eyes narrow* "You know I never said this was a club nor did I say I wanted your friendship stupid bitch of a hollow all I want is power and with you I may obtain that power...and without you theree still is a chance remember I have fought you and you have fought me we know each other strengths and weakness so instead of having me as a enemy have me as a ally to make yourself more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 am

ooc: o snap

ic: Violet ignores him.

Slowly sghing, she rubs her eyes wearily, and mutters something under her breath. "Good fights die hard... damn." she curses, and glares towards Sieraku, "Seriously, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a typical enemy - I don't crave power, money, friendship or whatever. All I want to do is kill as many worthless shinigami and consume the souls of humans. So shut the hell up - I don't care about your wants. What I want is to be left alone."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 am

ooc: Oh dang....

Ic: *Sieraku glares at her and sighs aggarvately* "What if Soren asked you for your help you seemed friendly when you thought I was him..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 am

"Hm." She purses her lips, looking out into nothingnss as she thought it through with a twisted smirlk, "No - not even then."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"Hm you may act nothing more then a person that was to be alone then anythign else but you just want to be accepted right...well do not look towards me..."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am

Here's a sample of wht I've been foccusing on instead of this:

"Similar to that of Arthur Radley, Scout never discovers Tom Robinson’s true character – she is forced to listen to the chatter and rumours circulating about him as the court case proceeds. Unfortunately, the various ‘songs’ of the other ‘birds – essentially the racist and frightened population of Macomb –are all (aside from Atticus himself) obliged to automatically label Tom Robinson as something he is not, as a despicable man who raped a young woman.
Tom Robinson is a character that is made up of snatches of conversation Scout hears throughout the novel – his real personality is hidden behind the deceit and rumour circulating around Maycomb, meaning all that she hears – all the songs – are not his own, they are false and mimicking, they do not tell the truth and only seek to create biased and discrimination.
The Deep South during the thirties when the text was set, was proven to be a place of highly prejudiced and often irrational decisions based on racism, and sense of false superiority – as portrayed in the novel. Due to this, it was understood that when the court case ensued at it was Tom Robinson’s word up against Robert Ewell’s, and even before the court case began, it was unlikely that Tom Robinson would win - the victor would be Mr. Ewell due to the socio economic situation evident in Maycomb County during the 1930’s. When the innocent Tom Robinson was trialled for rape, this was the equivalent of shooting a mockingbird down – something already stated to be a sin in the highly discriminatory Maycomb society:

“Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit ‘em but remember it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.” (Lee, 1960, page 99).

The Mockingbird, as a bird relies on its two wings to take flight and have the freedom that human beings so envy them for. Tom Robinson has a crippled arm, which may represent the mockingbird’s inability to find liberty through flight, due to the socio economic situation evident in Maycomb during this time. It is divulged that if it were not for his crippled arm he would have succeeded in finding liberty, proving that if Tom Robinson had been given a fair chance in the court to begin with, he would have been free. The connection between the death of Tom Robinson and the mockingbird is emphasised due to his unwarranted death, a deliberate connection proving that the wrongness of killing Tom was just as severe as shooting a mockingbird, The quotation above explains that shooting a mockingbird is a sin in Maycomb County, as it is perceived as harmless, yet they did not hesitate to kill a man who was just as innocent – a display of hypocrisy."

and my bitch of a teacher told me it was 'bad quality' i mean frighgsjhfahkjfhdsjkfhd
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:09 am

They were standing alone, yet the space between them felt like a thousand times its actual distance - seeking to alienate and encompass them both, the acceptable thing to do would be to at least look up at who ever was speaking. Violet glanced out across her rather morbid surroundigns with no idication of seeing anything, reveling in the state of megalomania she felt running through her veins.

OOC: Word of the day - megalomania. Look it up

ic: For a long moment, she played on not responding, as she formulated an answer which would somehow incorporate all she wished to speak in a short and consice action. Yes, it was true, perhaps people craved the attention and company of others so wea as themselves - but since when had she sunk so low as to hold onto those pitiful emotions that ruled the prey she consumed? She was no human, and since her rebirth or second life - whatever the hell she called the state of being she now resided as - she felt only the rage and contempt that ruled her rather frozen actions now. Whatever this idiot before her was daring to preach, it fell on deaf ears.
Finally, she made up her mind, and the short hollw girl looked up, her dark blue drss fluttering in the wind - her unkempt hair bruhing into her eyes. Pushing her raven-black hair back, she met his eyes with ones saturated in her utter loathing, and as was her ultimate defense, a crippling, scornful smile touched the corners of her thin, pursed lips - ghostly - and she shrugged in an effort to push aside the severity in the words so quickly rebuffed.

"Shut the hell up." she whispered, glancing away again, her voice was so small, it was barely a breath of air. Like the whisper of the warm sumer breeze. He had struck a chord.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

ooc: Ryuu stay of of the topic if you have nothing better to say this is your first warning. Unless you like reading - so forget about it!

ic: *Sieraku just watch a he was gladly pushing her to the stages of insanity and hopefully making her snapp or have a heart attack their wasn't mauch else he would rather do at then this but he quickly stopped smiling and walk in front of her looking down at her and sighed calmly and looked at her* "No matter what you I or anyone else does they still have emotions no one can kill them because they are apart of you and the people that try to throw them away is just pathetic...and I mean you and soren are just alike with different goals and you look like her which most likely makes him sick to death and you know what I love his misery I feed on it as well as yours." *Sieraku release a mysterious but not threatening aura around the room*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 am

ooc; Poor ryuu - you can post as much as you want anywhere!! (undermining soren is fun) I do it all the time lol^^ here, have a chappy! Chappy

ic: Violet had met his eyes as he spoke, but as soon as his final words trailed off into nonexistence her gaze fell away and her eyes - having grown wide - were slits, dull and studiously apathetic. She shrugged her shoulders, but could not bring herself to force a laugh, for she knew if she dared try it would probably come out as a wracking sob. Who was this shinigami - seemingly knowledgable of all she had been repressing for too long. No, she would not deign to even cock an ear in his direction - for to do so would ultimately lead to her unravelling. A carefully emotionless state was the natural defence employed in response to the immoral acts she was forced to do... in order to survive. How dare he suggest that how she acted and what she did was some useless waste...
Burying her emotions... what did she feel now?
Nothing but hatred, loathing... and yet - deep within, barely tangible... it was something, beating in tune with her heart, pusling through her veins.
It scared her.
Violet was focussing on his words, and eventually her head snapped up and the glassy, distant expression she had retained while thinking was momentarily pushed aside as she could not help but blurt, "Who do you mean exactly?" she asked, her own thought at the forefront of her attention, but her guess was only vague.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 pm

"Yes who do I mean why don't you tell me I can hear something that sounds an awful lot like a heart beat in that whole of yors Violet Breen...so just tell me what you are thinking then I might elaborate more...." *His face shown mental insanity and loathing for you himself soren and the rest of the world that was passing by as though like the hands of a clock* "It just keeps ticking away doesn't it time...time which you are running out and it scares your the very thought of you dying in the next moments it really does get to you for may be able to forge your own destiny but when you do you will lose it eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

First Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next