Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

First Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission   First Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:11 am

Violet shakes her head, "No, you must be mistaken - you see I am merely some heartless being." for it was true - (sorry, my description was all over the place - I meant that her heart would be interpreted in a symbolic sense) - sighing slowly as though it was a pain to be in his presence, she looked up, and then back down again - but whatever she had seen when she had deigned to see, it had changed her mind, or set it in place.
"You want to know my thoughts... fine." she grumble grudginly, bristling in contempt, "I'm just wondering if what I have been, in essence, living for all this time... was actually worth it all - maybe what I thought was correct was wrong... I'm not sure." she mutters, so quietly most of the words are guessed on lip movement alone. "Happy? So tell me... I have kept my bargain."
Back to top Go down

First Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2