Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Packing up the Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

Packing up the Office Empty
PostSubject: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Ryuu quietly packs up his office and walks out leaving nothing but his captins jacket
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:23 am

"Hmph so it seems you are leaving hm only for the best a arrogant captain like you...would only weaken our forces..." *Soren stands above him a cold malicious grin and something did not seem right about his reatisu as he slowly drew his blade* "Oh well if you are leaving you will only become a problem might as well to kill you now...right?" *soren holds up his sword and laughes and glares at you* "This time it will not be punishment you will die."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 am

"Well well Soren you are the smart one indeed,although I didn't think I would have to leave so early" A unnerving earthqauke rumbles throughout the area as Ryuu grins "I don't think that would be such a great idea to do that Soren" Ryuu walked past Soren and something was diffrent about him "If your going to try and kill me I suggest you do it now..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 am

*Soren simply yawns and looks at him* "But then my fun would end rather quickly boy."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Ryuu smiled "Indeed it it would...but I don't think that really matters to me" A yellow light slams through the office and over Ryuu as his aura changes.He begins to go into a black like portal. "I will be the one to destroy soul society Soren..and when that day comes you will feel my true power."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 am

*You feel a blade across your neck and soren smiles* "You should worry about your life first Ryuu Hitsugaya....now what do you plan to do without any allies?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:55 pm

"That portal will have a adverse on your reiatsu soon" Ryuu sends out a gust of reiatsu to get Soren out of the Negacion
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 pm

*Soren jumps back and and turn around holding his sword to his side a stern lok on his face* "Dream Tsukiakari." *His voice was calm and his wings of light appeared on his shoulders as white as the gaunlet and his sword rushes white with a flowing tail* "I hope your ready to die Ryuu Hitsugaya."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Ryuu remains the same staring at him with a emotionless look "Your time will come Soren......sooner than you think" Ryuu dissapeared into portal
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm

"Your already too late if you wanted to kill me...for I am already dead on the inside...killing me will not be a victory but even touching us will be a vemon....pathetic young fool!" *Soren angrily disappears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packing up the Office   Packing up the Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Packing up the Office
Page 1 of 1