Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

squad 11 office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xane

xane

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 pm

entering the room i see the captions coat on the desk "HELLO is anyone here" after a few seconds their was no answer and i try the coat on for size, "this is a nice size perfect for me, im gonna get this one day" taking off the coat and placing it back on the desk nicely folded, and taking a seat in the captions chair awaiting for someone to come by.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm

*Soren appears* "What are you doing I didn't give you this office...and stop trying on stuff thtat doesn't belong to you...I can see in the future you will be a nuisance...so to keep you busy I want you to go to the mountains and there fight a man by the name of Sieraku...now get going..." *He shoos you out of the office which did not belong to you*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
xane

xane

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 pm

"you got here fast" walking out the door "have a good day sir and ill be back for a new mission once i get back from the Mountains."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 am

returning from the fight that almost got him killed, i may my way down the hall and take a look into the squad 11 office. about to enter the office i quickly shut the door and crouch down out side. "if i go in their again soren may make me risk my life again, now then let me see" looking down the hall way with just my right eye. "nope no one in sight." looking like hes asleep in that awkward crouching position yet again.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 am

*Peeks from the window sensing unless he was back* "You...stop coming in here I haven't assigned you the captains office...now get out....or else I will fight you instead of my son...which I will be a lot worse...."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
xane

xane

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm

"ok ok ill just go hand out in the barracks if you got anything for me ill be waiting (sleeping) their" walking off the wrong way from the barracks area, more towards the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

squad 11 office Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 11 office   squad 11 office Empty

Back to top Go down

squad 11 office
Page 1 of 1