Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soren walking down a old path

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren walking down a old path Empty
PostSubject: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 pm

*Soren look down at the path and silently takes a step forward he had only recently graduated from the shinigami academy at the top of his class and was currently waiting for his squad to be assigned but had some time off a decided to pay a visit to the old manor to where he used to live he walked silent in the middle of the night between his pale skin and his pure white uniform and his zanpaktou glowing in the night* "Hmm such a long time..."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Kentaro looked around his old neighborhood, thinking about how peaceful it his in the night. "So nice" Kentaro thought to himself. "Can wonder why i even left this place." He suddenly bumps into a man of the shinigami attire without even looking. "Oops, sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

*Soren simplily looks at the other man he bumped into and gave him a cold stare and then he smies* "Do not worry about it...I see that you are a shinigami...and a person of this district..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Kentaro smiles, "Yeah i was born in the 1st district" He looks around, " Because of this place, it made me want to become a shinigami. So are you waiting to be in a squad too?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 pm

"Hmm yes...I am waiting for a squad...and your name would be...?" *Soren turns his head and he sighs* "But I suppose I should introduce myself first...I am Soren Kousen the number one graduate from the academy and your next shinigami captain commander!" *Soren quickly cracks a smile*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hi, Im Kentaro Suzaki, number 8 in my class" Kentaro laughed. "And i hate to break it to you, im going to be the captain commander, maybe you can be my vice." Kentaro laughed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hmm so it seems I have met my rival...you do know that we do have our zanpkatous...what is stopping us let us test ourselves...unless you do not wish to do it so quickly..." * Soren places his hand on his zanpaktou and looks at you dead in the face*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 pm

"Fine then, may the best shinigami win" Ken put his hand on his sword and took a ready stance. "But thats going to be me"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"tsk tsk tsk so much confidance....such a big head will surely lead to uyour downfall....." *Soren draws his zanpktou and he smilesas it's blade gleams in the night* "I am ready whenever you are..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Ken took out his sword and lunged at Soren. "Here we go, lets why you are number 1"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:33 pm

*Quickly side stepped and jumped forward clashing Sword with you locking us up in strengh* "Hmm...flash!" *blinding light erupts from his sword*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Suddenly he jumps back and is blinded by the bright light. "Ahh i cant see" Ken rubbed his eyes and can could see now. Ken jumped in the air and flash stepped behind Soren, slashing at his back
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

*Soren quickly rolled forward and held out his hand and he fired sahhokko towards you and he gets up and flash steps towards you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Kentaro cut through the kido, singeing his robe and his sword. He clashed swords with Soren, looking at him intensely, then jumped back. "Pretty good" Ken pointed his sword at Soren. "But not good enough" Ken jumped and put his hand out and yelled. "Bakudo 9: Geki" Suddenly a red light appears around Soren, as he should be paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:04 pm

*Soren caught off guard by the kido only had enough time to yell out his own before he was attack by his opponent* "Bakudo 62 Hundred steps fence!" *Poles of light in impale you to the wall as Soren is captured but yours he looks at you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Ken tries to break free of the kido but is no use. "Looks like we are evenly matched." Ken grinned. " If i really tried in the acadamy, i would have more gradutated less than 8." Ken smirked as he still struggled out of the kido
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:40 pm

"You talk too much...I will not be defeated by some cocky person would thinks that he should run our kind half way not caring at all about the other divisions..." *soren hands begin to tremble slightly as he is close enough to break your kidou*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Ken laughed "Take it easy" Ken broke out of the kido and out his hand over his head. "Relax why dont you, its just a battle." Ken raised his sword and flashed stepped in front of Soren and stuck out his tounge attempted to thrust his sword in his stomach
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 pm

*soren smiles and as you begin to flash step towards him he breaks out of your kido and says* "Flash!" *as you go to thrust at him the light erupts from his sword and he swings horzinally at least trying to not your sword away*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm

"Not again" Ken covered his eyes as the flash hit him, not knowing where he was going. " Water Cannon" Suddenly a blast of water from the air come towards Soren, hoping that it will hit him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:05 pm

*Soren glance over at the water and knew he had a moments notice before the water had hit him so decided to flash step back but the water had caught him so he almost lost his blance to te water but remined firm and after it was done he saw that Ken was going to run into a house*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Ken saw that the water had hit him and decided to run into a house in order to gather his energy. "Man hes a strong one" Ken went upstairs into a room to keep lookout, but could not see him anywhere. "I have to be on my toes"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

*Soren simplily looked at his sword sighed and sheathed it as he foucused on Ken spiritual presence and he had vanished in the house that Ken was in more less in the room above his and he silently redrew his zanpkatou and he looked at it's bladewhen he stabbed it down through the floor anmade a hole with his spiritual pressure and he fell in* "Hello again..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Ken fell through he hole, not knowing what was going on, and landed on his back. "So you found me huh?" Ken laughed as he was still on the floor. Without even saying anything, another cannon of water was aimed at Soren., while Ken jumped up and attempted to slash at Soren from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

*Soren sighs as he waits for you to come he parries the blow and touches your neck* "bound lighting..." *You feel a strong eletric current run up too your neck as the water was coming for Soren*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren walking down a old path   Soren walking down a old path Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren walking down a old path
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next