Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soren training?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 am

*Soren walks out a white scarf wrpped around his neck and his haroi fixed properly and white finger less gloves on his hand he looks forward his eyes squinting fro the cold wind the time was almost dawn the skies where colored purple the wind air froze the tips of his white hair* "I have to be prepared to fight in all conditions...regardless of heat, cold, unstable ground, or...whether I am badly injured..." *soren suddenly draws out his blade and stabs it into his leg and pulls it out the blood running down his leg* "Damn I am going to regret that later..." *Begins to perform various stances and combat situations trying to pushes himself to the extent as they would go*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 am

Ken goes into the endless storm and takes out his zanpaktou. "Ok i hope my theory works." Ken sat down and concentrated, putting his zanpaktou in the air. "Come on, come on." Ken sat there until some of the snow stopped in midair. "Yes, knew it, i can control water in any substance and form." As Ken celebrated, he sees someones in the distance. "Who is that?" Ken walked closer to see that it was Soren. "Hey Soren!!!!!!! Ken yelled
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am

*Soren looks at Ken and waves hello as he pulls his own blade out of his leg and walks over to him and sighs as he wipes his blade clean* "Hello ken what are you doing here?" *You see Soren wound and wondered why in the world that Soren would stab himself*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

"I came here to train, and test the limits of my powers. It seems that i can control anything that has water in it." Ken smiled. "I didnt evenknow about that." Ken looks at the wound. "Do want me to help you with that? And besides, What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

"No and training myself as well as punishment for my actions as of late...and I see that how nice to know that your zanpaktou can control the very air we breathe..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm

"Yeah, I know" Ken looks at his zanpaktou. "Its just so powerful, but sometimes im scared to use power, ever since my brother unattaind unimaginable power after merging with a elemental." Ken looked scared as he turn and fliped his sword
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

*Soren looks surprised* "Masato....hmm he disappeared after that fight I knew long ago...and I am also a elemental...well was..." *Soren remembers how his elemental was been sacerficed along with the others at that battle* "So he is your brother...I see then you along in his material abilites..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm

"Yes, it has been so long that i forgot what he looks like" Ken smiled. "But thats why i want to become a captain, to follow in my brothers footsteps. So tell me Soren, What was my brother like?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:56 pm

"Well back to when my love was alive...that was the good days..anyway he was very friendly willing to lend a hand to everyone that needed regardless of his condition he loved to joke around..more or less a lot like the younger me...but unfortenly when she died he offered to help me convince my teacher to let me die and go and see her once more...I owe him big time"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 pm

"Wow, he was that amazing" Ken smiled sightly. Looks like i have alot to live up to." Ken laughed and looked at up at the snow. "This snow is hurtiing my eyes." Ken held his zanpaktou up in the air and the snow stop in midair. "There we go" Ken laughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 pm

"I suspose.." *Soren muses over the fact of the old times and sighes thinking to himself* I am way to old for anymore of this oh well...
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Ken smiles then looks at Soren. "Het Soren you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am

"Yes I am fine...just punishment....and training I have already died once.....in physical form and survived some what I will be fine do you wish to train?...." *Soren stands there waiting on your answer*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 pm

"Sure, but i wont be as strong as you" Ken put his head behind his head and laughed. He them pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 pm

"Very well and I will let you go first...but Dream Tsukiakari!" *Soren enters his shikai mode and waits for your attack*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 pm

"Flood, Mizuyurushi" Hs sword takes it form and shines brightly. "It seems that Mizu is excited" Ken flashs step behind Soren attempts to slash him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 pm

*Soren quickly turns around and clashes with his blade it running up the light bending a streaming as if it was attached to the blade it moves closer cutting your clothes* "Hmm I told you I am much stronger when I release my sword....my sealed is more or less the weakest..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm

"I dont think so" Ken jumped back and thought to himself. "He's right though, hes way to strong for me." Ken jumped in the air and put his hand out. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" A blast of kido flew out of his hand toward Soren. As the ball flew, Ken flash step to the side and pointed his sword to him. "Water cannon" Water flew out of his sword toward Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 pm

*Soren smiled and raised a wall of light to block the water cannon and then he held out his hand* "Hadou 88 blue fire crash down!" *He fires that into your shakkao and jumps for you* "Come on do not disappoint me..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Ken clashes with Soren's Sword and smiks. "Dont worry, I wont" Ken jumps back and Whispers. "Mist" Suddenly the field turns to a fog, as it keeps snowing. "Cant it what you cant see" Ken laughs echoes through the fog. Ken jumps at Soren with a slash
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

*Soren sidestep suddenly and foucses on you spiritual pressure and his uniform rips from your slash* "I don't neeed to see just need to feel you make make acrte judgements...Light storm!" *The light peals of his sword and he looks at you and the light immidaitly rushes you*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Ken covers his eyes as the light blinds his eyes. "Without my eyes, i can tell if hes attacking or not. Cant be too safe. Shield" A water dome covers Ken while he sits down and rubs his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

*the light crashes into your shield pushing you back and it floats off Soren you had sensed you using your spirtual powers had appears behind you rushing you and slashing down but light did not stream from the end of his blade it just looked normal almost*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Soren slashed down at Ken making a cut on his hand. "It burns" Ken smirked and cut off a piece of his robe and tied it around his wound. "Dont worry ill be fine" Ken put his hand out. "Cant say the same for you. Bakudo 61: Rikujōkōrō" Six rods of light surround Soren, attempting to subdue him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

*Soren is caught by the kidou and smiles a nd he relaxes his body waiting for his next attack* "You got me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soren training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren training?   Soren training? Empty

Back to top Go down

Soren training?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next