Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A peaceful sight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm

ken walks up to the ocean and stares at it for awhile. Ken sighs, "This is so peaceful and calming." Ken walks the shore and kicks at rocks and shells. "Isnt this peaceful Mizu?" His sword gives off a bright gleam, indicating agreement. "Yeah me too"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:23 pm

"Ah ken there you are..." *Soren appears and smiles and waves at you* "Long time no see...and yeah it is me Soren.."
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Ken smiles and waves back. "Hey Soren, its good to see you" He quicklt turns bac kto the ocean. "Beautiful isnt it?" Ken skips a rock across the ocean. "Now that i think about, this would be a great place for training Mizu, my zanpaktou." Ken laughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yes perhaps...since you have unlimted amounts of water but I have come for a different reason to train...but to ask you something...as a measure...just in case...I die..." *Soren smiles and places hand on his zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Ken smiles as Soren places his hand on his sword. "Ok what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

"I want you to take care of my adopted son Sieraku...then one person that is the opposite of me..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Ken gives a serious look to Soren. "Are you serious? I mean whats going to happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm

"...nothing I said JUST in case..I die...." *soren hears a rustling of sand and looks at the strange new person standing there*
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Ken still gives a serious look to Soren, then smirks. "Ok then i will" Ken look at the strange person that just appeared. "Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 pm

*Sieraku stands there and he smiles and waves at Soren and the man* "Hey Soren guess what I am finally here...you know to join you and your friends!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Ken smiles at the mysterious man. "Hello there, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"...My name is Sieraku Kousen...pleased to meet you I am Sorens son!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"Ohhh" Ken smiles at Sieraku. "Im Kentaro Suzaki im a friend of your dads, as you can probrobly tell" Ken laughs
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

*Glares at ken* "A friend of your dads...thanks buddy old pal...you make me sound old..."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 am

"Don't worry Soren....I will not think you as too old I mean after all how old are you...I am one hundred...." *Sieraku smiles and rubs his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:15 am

"Well I am about 250 years old why...do you have something to say about that....because I can still whip you even with your mask on..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Ken laughs at the arguing father and son pair. "So Soren whos the lucky mother?" Ken laughs his hardest until hes starts crying
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 pm

*Sieraku looks down and over to the side and he says* "I was his adopted son although we do look alike...which is kind of strange..I will admit that..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 pm

*Soren looks down as well* "Yes Sieraku is right...I did love someone very much though and they died so when I buried her I buried my heart with her as well..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Ken stops laughing and gives a guilty face. "Im so sorry about that, if id had known, i wouldnt have...." Ken gave a serious look to both Soren and Sieraku.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 pm

"No you did not know it cannot be helped...in otherwords do not know about it..." *Soren give smile and he looks towards the sea and ask* "what are you doing here kentaro?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Ken looked out towards the sea. "Just relaxing now, i was going to do some training, you know try to get my shikai, but then you guys came along." Ken laughed "But i totally forgot about all about it"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well one of us would be glad to train with you Soren already has his shikai and is close to getting his bankai so i might be best if both of you train but I can train as well...but my zanpaktou is gone again..I never have much reason to carrying it around but I can still fight!"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Ken laughs. "Ok then, but its going to be really hard" Ken puts his hand on his zanpaktou, griping it very tightly, but not taking it out
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

"Hard would be that bad...but which one do you coose Soren or I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A peaceful sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A peaceful sight   A peaceful sight Empty

Back to top Go down

A peaceful sight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next