Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sieraku Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

*Stands almost at the top of the moutnain after climbing them and he holds Kuroi Dashuingu Fennikusu in front of him and he slices downward and then moves forward at incredible speed slashing through the mountainmaking a large cresent shape crater into the mountain and he looked up* "Is this really all I have?"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:06 pm

making my way to the Mountain i stop in a small village at the bottom going from shop to shop asking where i might be able to find Sieraku after some time people tell me to head up trail and follow destruction after some time of searching i see a man cutting up the ground in the distance. "Excuse me are you Sieraku? soren told me to come fight/ train with you.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

"hmm a shinigami?" *Sieraku looks confused and then he cracks his neck* "Alright then...but be assured I take training very seriously.."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm

"i hate you soren actually making me work... well im sure you can beat me but less just see how long it would take" xane takes his hand-to-hand fighting stance.

(their is no visible Zanpaktou)
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 pm

"I am not one to going and use a sword against a person without his blade out..." * His sword vanishes and he walks forward*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm

"well that takes some fun out of it but whatever, less just try to keep away from the village ok" closing the distance between them to test his reaction and fighting styles. opening his left eye witch seems glazed over and silver.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm

"Hmm you shall come first!" *Sieraku expression begins to change into a very serious deadly tone as he gets into a defensive position*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm

when at about 3feet away from each other i hold where im at "so do you know why he sent me to fight with you? and why do you seem so angry its not like i really wanted to fight you it was an order and only training your acting like your want to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

"No I told you I take my training seriously!" *Sieraku goes three more feet and punches you his reatisu raising*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 pm

moving back while taking the hit to lessen the impact i make a quick grab for his fist with my left hand throwing a punch with the right trying to make him at least lose balance. then jerk his right arm to dislocate at the elbow.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 pm

*As your fist comes the first time Sieraku take it pushes you aside the blade reappears in his hand* "With no reason to fight are your sure you will be able to beat me what is your reason to become a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 pm

no longer smiling has a serious look "with no reason to fight comes sport to train yourself become stronger and to study the other and the way they fight so if you do have to fight them some day in a real battle then you can be more prepared to defend yourself, and for why i became a shinigami" going back to smiling and now laughing loudly "i wanted a Zanpaktou hahaha but as you can see i never actual carry it with me, so are we fighting or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am

"I will make you regret not having your zanpaktou I will make you ssee why it is more then just a sword but your vauable ally!" *He rushes swinging his zanpaktou quite madly but jumps over you and yells* "Songbird blood wave!" *He sends out a red and a black wave right above you*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 am

with the same happy look "this will be fun, and don't expect im unarmed because you dont see my Zanpaktou!" as the wave leaves your blade a dark void forms on my right palm the hilt of my Zanpaktou comes out from it quickly taking hold and to pull it from my body, slightly moving to the left allowing the wave to hit my right arm, making a jump to impale you.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 am

*Upon it hitting your right arm the cut on your right arm begins to bleed massively he turn his blade to take your blow directly it slamming into his black blade which puts us even higher in the air when you begin to hear music playing it was a sad song one which you thought to be from a songbird or a pheonix but inside you became disgust and angry*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

as the song begins to play out increasing my rage i begin to slash erratically and without caution. "the music, get rid of that music" once back on the ground i plant my Zanpaktou into the ground, and begin to meditate, mumbling to myself "cant concentrate with the music, GET OUT OF MY HEAD"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm

*The song begins to play louder as you begin to meditate getting you to be even more angry and then Sieraku lands on the ground and says* "Phoenix grasp....songbird clones" *Soren spilt into three and just stood there whistling with the song*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 pm

"get rid of the music" in an flash of rage i grab my sword and throw it at the one on the left while making a dash for the center one wiping my left hand on my right arm splashing blood towards the eyes of the one on the right and throwing my fist at the center.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

*When yuou throw the blade at the left one it unexpected expoldes catching you off guard as the music grows louder and other expoldes and you punch theright one it expoldes in darkness swallowing you and Sieraku but Sieraku seems unharmed by both of them* "Tsk tsk tsk you shoud learn to control your rage and such a unlucky person maybe if you calm down....and the reason that I am not effected is because well I control the powers so unfortunate...oh well...." *he flicks his sword at you the talon on it clamps around your right arm*

ooc: HUZZAH POST 500!!!
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

as my arm is clamped on by a talon i close my eyes and begin to relax to the music no longer trying to tune it out allowing it to play over and over in my mind to the point where its just basic background noise somewhat calming down "so are you actually going to try and kill me?" spawning the hilt of my sword from my left leg allowing time for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 pm

"No I told you this is my average power...this is only a warm up for me..." *the talon begins to burn your arm as it tighthen the burning sensation is increabile you feel as if it is to the point you arm is going to be falling off* "As well as for you!"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 pm

looking up at you speaking in a week voice "at least you stopped the bleeding from my arm before i lost too much blood" pulling the sword form my leg i throw it to try and break free of the talon.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:39 pm

*Opon his own will the claw opens and release you* "You are in no condition to fight me leave now I am done with you until you get stronger i will not fight you again...now leave" *His blade manifest away*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 pm

with the usual grin "haha i dont take orders from you, and anyways im in no shape to make it back on my own. i guess ill just take a nap then make my way to that town later"
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"Hmph...you are one stubborn shinigami...I will give you hour worth of a nap then you wil be going by your own choice or by force.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieraku Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieraku Training   Sieraku Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieraku Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next