Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuperation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: recuperation   recuperation EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:26 pm

when finished getting his butt handed to him in the previous fight back on the mountains i make my way to the tree in the middle of the area to rest "AH, this seems like a good place for a nice sleep i hope that soren dose not find me out here tho he may make me fight someone again." as i start to sleep strong winds from the ocean bring cool air and the smell of salt water.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 am

Yet that is not all that the wind brought. Violet, who after her initial meeting with the strange Name Stealer who went by the curious and questionable name of Blank, had remained out of the populatd areas and the places that were rumoured to be scoured by frequent and ntrusive shinigami. Violet was too lazy to deal with those nosy do-gooders, so had retreated to the wndy plains - a barren stretch of land with a cutting salty wind that tore through her chillingly.
It was a good place if one wanted to be distracted yet left in solitude.
She span her daggers around in a miriad of patterns, her eyes narrowed as she felt a tug of intuition make her hands grasp their handles in anticipation. Someone else?
Violet hastened towards the source of leaking spiritual pressure, only to find a reckless, sleeping shinigami curled up completely oblivious to the danger.
She snickered as she nudged him with her toe.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 pm

after being nudged i open my eye "hello, who are you?" sitting up against the tree. making no real hostile moves "im guessing your not here to kill me if you woke me up, so what are you here for?" stretching and yawning as if trying to wake up from a good night sleep.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 am

Violet shrugged, "Maybe I just wanted to kill you when you were awake and able to feel he agony." she suggested with a small sliver of a smile - and yet she made no move to do as she had said. Instead, she promptly sat down, bringing her legs up to her chin in a child-like manner, and pouting she observed him with an appraising eye.
"My identity is not important." She admitted - after her run in with the name stealer, she was unwilling to disclose such information at will to strangers. "May I ask, are you a shinigami?" she ran a hand through her unkempt black hair.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am

with a smile "why yes i am, and what about you?" sitting up somewhat to keep eye contact. "so, my name is xane you don't have to tell me yours, and if you where here to kill me and wanted to see the agony why not just get rid of my legs first then i would be screwed."
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:38 am

"I won't tell you what I am - it might end badly..." she said with a leisurely grin as she strectehd out n an almost feline fashion. Her eyes closed, her brow was creased as she considered what she was planing to do - afterall everything she had taughbt herself equalled to hating the shinigami. They killed those as misfortunate as herself.
When she opened her eyes again, her hand flickerd to a short sheath dangling at her hip, and she pulled out a foot long dagger, reflecting in the sun, it was made of diamond.
"Perhaps I will." she responded to his laste statement, as she jumped numbly to her feet, and falling back a few feet she grinned.
Twirling the dagger dangerously in her hand, her eyes still on him, the blade shone and threatened to blind. Catching it's handle, she was ready to attack.
Despite her hate for those such as shiigami, she was dignified enough to have enough manners to allow him to atleast raw his weapon before she slit his gaping throat.
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 am

taking time to get to my feet "do your really want to do this? here i was about to get some sleep and well i don't even know you and your in fighting stance" making it to my feet losing my smile and giving out a sigh "i just finished a fight and now i have to do another? well just remember what ever happens i was just taking a nap you woke me and was so rude not to even tell me your name." taking time to get in a fighting stance for hand-to-hand "so what are the conditions for this fight? you gonna try to kill me or just leave me on the ground wounded, that way i know how hard your willing to fight."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:43 am

*Sieraku runs out in front xane looks back* "there you are I got Soren screaming at me because you did not return...such pathetic behavior if you ever want to be a captain you better get unlazy..." *Sieraku looks at him and the girl which he saw the hole in her chest and her zanpaktou* "arrancar...Xane sit down after the training you had....you are in no condition to fight her she will defeat you...no offense..." *Sieraku holds out his hadn a black butcher knife like blade with a chain at the end manifest in his hand* "Your opponent will be me arrancar..."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 pm

"well if you want then go ahead ill be going back to see if soren has anything else for me to do" turning around to walk away "besides training while hurt can help build endurance" spawning his sword and stabbing it into the tree "just in case you need it, but ill be taking it back in a few hours, have fun" giving a wave as he walks off "Oh, hey girl you need to calm down... or kill me before someone stronger gets here, and you Sieraku don't kill her i still don't know her name." giving a stupid smile before leaving
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"take your zanpaktou with you that is a number one rule for you shinigami...don't use it as a tool a extension of your arm...did you learn nothing?" *Sieraku shakes his head and sighs* "But fine I won't kill her and plus I can't even if I wanted to Soren would kil me if I did...anything..but I will take this battle.."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:50 pm

"the sword may be n extension your yourself but if your body is week then so is your sword and besides if i need it i can always call it to me" turning back around pointing at his right arm "and its nice to know that someday i might still be able to know her name"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 pm

ooc: um I dont have a zanpaktou - I just have two daggers.

Violet yawned animatedly. "I forgot how tiresome you idiots are." she admitted with a menacing grin, as she studied her blade, her long fingers twined around it, "If you don't both shut the hell up, I will just kill you without the usual curtesies given. I mean I really don't care about what you're supposed to make your 'zanpaktou' and all that... waste of time." she licked her lips, and when she looked up, her eyes flashed with a determination close to insanity.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:27 pm

ooc: right... Embarassed

ic: *Sieraku looks at her and smiles* "Well you know you don't have to attack quite yet...right...I forgot you hungar for innocent souls that can't defend themselves if it was the other way around I wouldn't care but your a unusal one aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:32 pm

"The souls who don't deserve their fate always taste the best." she sighed with a quick flash of a smile, her teeth gnashing together with an auible snap. "Though I suppose you woldn't know." she raised her eyebrows, and then considering his last words, she shook her head.
"I don't see how I am unusual- I am sure that if you gave other hollows the chance to speak their minds their answers would reflect my own."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 pm

stopping and turning around "well i was gonna go back, but now that you just insulting me im gonna have to see how he beats you" crouching down and meditating, "hey Sieraku hope you dont mind me staying now but i just have to see"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:49 pm

"Beat me?" She asked with a fake surprise, her lips pursed. "I would rather run away from a fight than be beaten - though have never lost a fight before to your kind atleast."
SHe runs a hand through her hair, and yawns animatedly, her eyes mocking as usual and her daggers poised. Despite her apparent uncaring, they could bth tell from the way she stood that she was prepared to attack or defend where need be.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:52 pm

"Hmm so arrogant songbird blood wave!" *he slashes down and a red and black wave comes from his blade and jumps above you and slashes down*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 pm

The weakness of most of the shinigami attacks are their lack of surprise - because they have to say what they're going to do... even if I don't know the move I still know it will happen, it gives me time to....
Her train of thought cut off as she rolled to the side, the force landing where only a brief moment before she had stood. She grinned, and realizing that her opponent was someone who could be easily provoked, called out in a taunting voice. "Too scared to fight me one on one - you're so weak you have to resort to using little magic tricks. Maybe me fighting you is a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:07 pm

"Hmm lets make this interesting shall we?" *he lands and swipes his hand across his face and a mask of a black firey bird appears over his face and Flashs steps behind you* "You know I almost never resort to my mask but I have had enough of your mouth running off my mask is one of the strnogest since I am the vizard leader...I will give you a hint my speed can almost match yours..."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm

"haha just because you cant use this ^magic^ dose not mean its not him fighting every time he uses that its part of him or that's what he likes to think" then looking down at the ground and back at my right arm, mumbling "next time i should probably try dogging that earlier than waiting and being cocky"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Violet spns around, and before her opponent has the chance to even finish his sentence, she's blocked his sowrd - that way even of he tries to attack now he cannot - with her two daggers in an 'x' fomation. Skidding to the side, and letting her temporary block release, she feels her daggers - having knocked 95% off the initial attack - hum under her grip. She kicks her leg forward, sweeping his feet out from underneath him with a triumphant grin.
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

*He rolls back out of the way and says silently to himself* "songbird trap.." *he spilts into three and they all rush to attack you*
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 pm

laughing "hey that one again i still trying to learn how to fight that one" begining to yell "hey that move hurts ALOT"
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 am

ooc: I have a question. You know how hollows move through walls and stuff and can disappear. Can we use that when being attacked?

ic: She curses under her breath - trying in vain to block out the inane shouting of the other shinigami - as she jumps up, and out from their attack. Landing on one of their heads, she swivels around and kicks another across the face with a loud smack! and uses the momentum to flip down and land, breathing heavily, and wiping her brow with a shuddering hand. She had been foolish to underestimate the attack power... but what could she do to get out of this now without completely disgracing what little dignity remained?
Back to top Go down
Sarizaku

Sarizaku

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 pm

ooc: I don't think so but I will check up on it.

ic: *When you kick the clone it suddenly expoldes in fire threathen to engulf anything within 30 yards within its expolding range and Sieraku and the other clone jumps backwards to avoid the blast and sieraku closes his eyes and breathes in his mask was taking a toll on his reatisu but he would just have to deal with it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recuperation Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation Empty

Back to top Go down

recuperation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Windy plains-
Jump to: