Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuperation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet

Violet

recuperation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 am

The dust circulated around, making it difficult for her to see more than an inch in front of her nose. Eyes streaming frm the dirt and her hand up to protect her mouth and nose so she could try and breath shallowly, Violet skidded about ten meters back after the blast - the hem of her dress smouldering due to the explosion, she seemed otherwise only a litte shell-shocked, her hearing was affected, so she shook her head.
It was only then she noticed her two weapons had fallen from her grips - they lay each more than a few paces away, one lying on it's side morosely the other sticking out of the soil like a sword in the stone. Her fngers itched to run and grab them, but she hesitated, glancing up towards her enemy.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

ooc: Running Sieraku from Soren account much easier for me

ic: *Sieraku stands there smiling and looks at you looking at him and he puts his sword on his shoulder and sighes* "I have rules for one I do not attack a disarmed person....grab your weapon so we can continue this well if you don't make another mistake....remember I have another one left....or wait it could be me which on is it after all they do copy my abilities like this one Songbird blood wave!" *Soren throws his sword up it release a black and red wave it going towards the blades which was right infront of your blades it rushing to you*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 am

Violet dives for the blades, so fast to be normal, and as she skids to a hastened stop, her hards curled around her daggers in an almost possessive manner, she deflects the blow, being driven back by the sheer force of the attack, only managing to absorb abot seventy percent.
Maintaining her balance, she stays low to the ground as she evaluates the scenerio, her breath quick and her eyes darting from side to side, a bead ofsweat runs down her brow. Holding her daggers, she licks her lips, and spits heatedly.
"I will not be so idiotic as to lose my weapons again."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 pm

*Sieraku glares at you and smiles evily giving off a menacing feel* "Trust me dear girl you won't have the chance to lose your weapons again I will make sure of that!" *Sieraku begins to flash step towards you with all of his speed*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:27 am

She matches his speed with some difficulty, but manages to dodge to the side, rolling across the ground but bouncing back up and charging riht back towards him with an angry growl and a slashing of diamond, it is clear she intends to finish him off. No sympathy, no emotion of any sort or form of regret even taints her brutal exression, and it is with the full and utter understanding of murder that she slashes out towards him, managing to slip away from his own attack.
Everything is so fast that even the sound is lost.
Her feet are flying across the grond, the only sound in her mind is that of silence.
She seems to have entered a state of utter focus, for which her eyes are nothing but hard stones that reveal nothing but acrimony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recuperation   recuperation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

recuperation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saigen :: Rp fields :: Windy plains-
Jump to: