Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duster and Scratch's meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

Duster and Scratch's meeting Empty
PostSubject: Duster and Scratch's meeting   Duster and Scratch's meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Scratch sits on a bench in front of the school, his hair blowing in the wind as he sighs* He's late....* He humms as he waits when suddenly Duster appears on the bench dust preceding his entry and he smiles*Whatcha want Quincy?* Scratch smirks* I want....to team up against "The Name Stealer"......* Duster sighs, he had a feeling this would be the reason*You know I have no quarrel with the Hollows, any of them, I'd rather keep it that way......
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Duster and Scratch's meeting   Duster and Scratch's meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"No but I will...Scratch....We have found three locations of the hollow..and we also have a mission that requires 4 people I have obtained three...will you join us?" *Soren sits on a tree outside the school and he smiles awaiting your answer*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
The Name Stealer

The Name Stealer

PostSubject: Re: Duster and Scratch's meeting   Duster and Scratch's meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

The quincy goes to speak but Duster's eyes light up*A mission? I WANNA JOIN*Scratch blinks then laughs*Ok.....I guess I'm ok then....* Duster smiles and turns into a little kid then hops onto Soren's back* LETS GO*Points forward
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Duster and Scratch's meeting   Duster and Scratch's meeting EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 pm

"Alright...To the final battle..." *Soren smiles and jumps forwardaway from the school and stops and looks at it one more time*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duster and Scratch's meeting   Duster and Scratch's meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Duster and Scratch's meeting
Page 1 of 1