Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halibel free day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm

walking around in Karakura Town then something make Halibel goes to the school "hmm...i wonder what this feeling inside this building"walk inside the school looking around "i can feel someone spiritual power and almost like mines" then Halibel make a grin on her face and continue to walk in the halls.

Last edited by Halibel on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm

*Soren sits in the classroom and his eyes widen* Hmm a Arrancars spritual prense...but why here and now?
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm

while Halibel walking in the halls looking for the power then went into the class looking "where are yoooou....i want to play with you"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm

*Soren look at her and gets up* "I have to go to the restroom..." *Soren walks past you and you feel a intense spiritual powers coming through him and when he get to the restroom he pushes out of his gigai and walk out to the courtyard and waits for that arrancar fixing his captain jacket*
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Halibel started to laugh "hahaha i found you" then then jumps out through the window while taking out her Zanpaktou "hey" while she smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 pm

*Soren sidesteps* "Hello and what brings you here arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 pm

with a smile on her face "its my free day and can do what ever i want here" holding her Zanpaktou "and my friend here is hunger" so him her blade "i want you to say hi to my friend Kiba!" disappear into thin air and not letting him scene her spiritual power
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 pm

*Soen remains calm and places his hand on tsukaikari and slowly draws it out and places it down* "Dream Tsukaikari..." *soren grows wings of light and a pure white gaunlet runs down his arm and his zanpaktou turns white as well and grows a white tail looking almost like rukia's zanpaktou*
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:05 pm

started to giggle "you funny...Kiba said he can smell you" then Halibel started to unseal her Zanpaktou "Strike Kiba" the sky started to form black cloud then something in the sky start to form of a dragon
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 pm

"Hmm a lighting zanpaktou...how very nice...oh well lets get this over with shall we I am Captain Soren Kousen..." *Soren takes a step forward and disappears and reappears behind you and he looks at you* "I am not one to mess around with arrancar..."
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Halibel's eyes widen then looks behind her then jumps away jumping on her Zanpaktou's head "ok then...Kiba use Lighting strike" Kiba started to attack wit lighting
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:23 pm

*Soren looks up and saw the lighting coming down and he began to dodge but it came down and he manifested a wall of light his shoulder was burnt he looked at it* "hmm well then...The wall disappears*
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:26 pm

sits on Kiba's head then look at him "you should let him eat you...his really hunger you know" then jumps off Kiba's head
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

"I will pass..." * Soren slashes his blade and the light that was surrounding it streams off at you and it is like the extension of his blade that threathen that cut you*
Back to top Go down
Halibel

Halibel

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Halibel's eyes widen then try to use Thunder and Lightning Tornado but then someone stops the attack by using a scythe "i-i know that scythe" looks at him then says "sorry but i got to go before he shows up" seal her Zanpaktou and disppear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halibel free day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halibel free day   Halibel free day Empty

Back to top Go down

Halibel free day
Page 1 of 1