Bleach Saigen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum about the hit anime show bleach.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar Between Shinigami

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xane

xane

Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:44 pm

having little time to react the punch to lands, quickly grabbing kens arm and delivering an upper cut to his stomach with my free hand
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Ken is hit in his stomach and jumps back. As he lands he runs towards Xane with a fury of kicks
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 pm

falling over "ok ok you win" breathing hard "two fights back to back dosent help he win, good fight"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 am

Ken laughed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Thanks for that. I guess relying on your sword canbe a bad thing." Ken pcked up his shinigami robe and put it on
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

Ryuu reappears "Captin Ryuu Ichimaru Squad 8 Leader" Ryu laughs addresing himself and looks at Xane "I made captin first"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

sitting up with a confused look "CRAP i forgot to take off my coat for both of those fights no wonder i got exhausted so fast"

OOC:i wear a heavy dark purple leather trench coat
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Ken laughed at Xane "Thats why i took off my robe." He then looks at Captain Ryuu. "And congrats, but your looking at the second captain. Well not yet, but when i talk to Soren, Ill be a captain too."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Ryuu laughed at Ken "That's good" Ryuu was proud to congratulate Ken
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 pm

"you may have made caption first but that dosent matter to me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Suzaki

Kentaro Suzaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:55 pm

"Just because your the first captain, doesnt mean your the strongest" Ken laughed jokingly
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryuu laughed "I don't think I am but my Zanpukto thinks that apparently"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"hey Ryuu dident you say that you where leaving a while back?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 pm

"I came back to show off"
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 pm

"such a sight a self involved caption, seeing the way you act in a real fight i could burn your coat and you probably go cry over it" smileing while pulling out a lighter and flicking it on and off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Ryuu laughs "I was only kidding before...if I were serious I could've chosen to do alot worse
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 pm

"what are you talking about?" leaving the lighter on and glaring at ryuu
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

"I let you win" Ryuu smiled
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am

"that makes no since you let me win but i was pushed out the ring" standing up "dont be getting full of yourself never underestimate your opponent even if they seem much weaker than you are that will get you killed" picking up my sword "come to think of it you have always been too cocky you need someone to beat you within an inch of your life make you see and fear death to know what it is then if you dont change after that then theirs something wring with you"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 am

Ryuu jumped down "You weren't bleeding were you? Everything was still intact wasn't it?" Ryuu said mockingly "If you want a real battle i'll be more than happy to give you one" Ryuu began to walk torwards Xane and stopped "On second thought....i'll give you an attempt"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

*Soren comes in between you both drawing his zanpaktou and glaring at both of you* "You lucky I do not kill you both because you two are both a waste of my time as well in trouble right now...Ryuu Ichimaru you as a captain above all else are supposed to learn to CONTROL your temper as well as report all troublesome shinigami to me or control them yourself without fighting and as for you...Xane...you should know better to insult a captain you are lucky if I don't turn him loose on you but instead I may have to get myself involved now either shut up or go your own way or allow me to give you the worse fight of your life both of you!" *Soren raises his reatisu to threatening levels enough to make captains feel uncomfortable and to lower non captains*
Back to top Go down
https://worldruins.rpg-board.net
Ryuu Hitsugaya

Ryuu Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Ryuu didn't feel like fighting the Captin Commander at the moment "Yes..Sorry Soren-Sama" Ryuu looks back at Xane and dissapears
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:07 pm

"it was only a joke besides i dont believe that iv have to sit here and take that even from a caption, altho soren about that fight ill take you up on that later on and if you still wish to kill me then so be it" smileing and walking for the exit "life is a game just have to know how to play it, see you later soren"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

*Soren grumbles and sheathes his blade* "Foolish shinigami....you need to live...before you start attacking your very own parteners....why do we have to fight stupid shinigmai...."
Back to top Go down
xane

xane

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:29 pm

"i dont fight to kill or be killed i fight to become stronger for the day that i might have to fight for my life"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:34 pm

"Shut up now I am putting you both on probation until I see fit...and if you act out rashly again...I promise you you will regret it." *Sorens voice had a meancing tone to it and his reatisu was becoming menacing as well it almost made your stomach lurch* "Leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar Between Shinigami   Spar Between Shinigami - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar Between Shinigami
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next